Laura E. Flint is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office. Ms. Flint's practice includes appeals, complex commercial dispute resolution, labor and employment law, higher education and government matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Flint served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Elizabeth L. Branch of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
While in law school, Ms. Flint was a notes and comments editor for the Emory Law Journal.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D., with high honors
- Emory University, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The Federalist Society, Atlanta Young Lawyers Chapter, Executive Committee, 2021-Present
- Atlanta Bar Association, 2022-Present
- State Bar of Georgia, 2021-Present
- Order of the Coif
- Paul Bryan Prize, Constitutional Law, Emory University School of Law, 2021
- Dean's Service Award, Emory University School of Law, 2021
- Robert W. Woodruff Fellowship Scholarship, Emory University School of Law, 2018-2021
- Dean's List, Emory University School of Law, 2018-2021
- Phi Beta Kappa