Christopher G. Froelich is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office. Mr. Froelich focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and private equity, including public and private acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, carve-out transactions, recapitalizations, transactions involving distressed or bankrupt sellers and other general corporate matters.
In addition, Mr. Froelich represents insureds and underwriters in connection with transactional risk products, including the issuance of representations and warranties insurance (RWI) policies.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Froelich was an attorney at an international law firm in its New York office. He previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jaynee LaVecchia of the New Jersey Supreme Court as well as the Honorable Johann van der Westhuizen of the Constitutional Court of South Africa. During law school, Mr. Froelich served as an editor of the Seton Hall Law Review.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Seton Hall University School of Business, MBA
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, B.A., History
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Wrestling Foundation, Board of Directors and Treasurer
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association