Michael Fruchter is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office. Mr. Fruchter focuses his practice on traditional corporate trust transactions, such as front- and back-end indenture work involving corporate and municipal debt, escrow agreements and various types of agency agreements, and asset- and security-backed financings.
Mr. Fruchter represents corporate trust companies and the corporate trust departments of major financial institutions in connection with their roles in corporate trust transactions.
In addition, Mr. Fruchter has extensive experience working on novel project finance deals involving companies located throughout the U.S., Latin America, South America and Asia.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Fruchter was a New York business attorney for an international law firm.
- Representation of a New York-based global bank as trustee in connection with the issuances of $3.25 billion senior notes by a Brazilian gas company
- Representation of a global bank's Americas subsidiary as trustee and collateral agent in connection with the issuance of $500 million senior secured notes by a large car rental company
- Representation of a global bank's Americas subsidiary as trustee in connection with a $8.6 billion bank and bond financing to finance a major cable company's acquisition
- Representation of a New York-based global bank as trustee in connection with the issuances of $1 billion senior secured notes issued by a Mexican construction company
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, B.A., cum laude
- New York
- IFLR1000, The Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms, Financial & Corporate, 2019