Jared Gans is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office, where he focuses his practice on commercial real estate and real estate finance matters. Mr. Gans represents both lenders and borrowers in a variety of commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), collateralized loan obligations (CLOs) and balance sheet loan origination transactions. He has significant experience counseling lenders, servicers, special servicers and investors with respect to workouts and other post-securitization matters. Mr. Gans also represents and advises clients in connection with equity and preferred equity investments, as well as in the acquisition and sale of real estate, including multifamily, office, retail, industrial, hospitality and mixed use properties.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Brandeis University, B.A.
- New York
- New Jersey
- Make A Wish, Young Professionals Program (YPP) Community Committee
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Finance Council, Young Professional (YP) Steering Committee, Co-Chair
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, New York Real Estate Law Ones to Watch, 2023, 2024
- 20 Under 40, Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Finance Council, 2023
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All Star, 2021
- Pro Bono Service Award, New York State Bar Association, Empire State Counsel Program, 2020-2022