MacKenzie Gansert is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Atlanta office. Ms. Gansert focuses her practice on employment-related disputes, education law, and complex commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
Before joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Gansert worked at a boutique litigation firm in Atlanta and prior to that, at an Am100 law firm in Los Angeles where she focused on white collar defense, regulatory compliance and bankruptcy litigation.
Ms. Gansert also maintains a vibrant pro bono practice and has successfully represented victims of domestic violence in custody and restraining order proceedings as well as individuals in adoption and foster care matters.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude
- Sciences Po Law School, LL.M., Economic Law
- University of Southern California, B.A., Political Economy,
magna cum laude
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Women in the Profession, Atlanta Bar Association