Tyler Gilbert is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office where he assists clients with regulatory compliance issues related to transactional matters and changes of ownership and provides advice on day-to-day operational concerns.
- Represented Newport Healthcare, the national leader in treating higher-acuity mood and co-occurring disorders in teens and young adults, in its acquisition of Minnesota-based PrairieCare, a premier provider of mental health services in the Midwest with one of the nation's largest pediatric psychiatric practices. The firm continues to assist the client with general counsel by providing attention to regulatory and diligence matters, reviewing and preparing purchase agreements, and more
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Eastern Kentucky University, BBA, Accounting
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section, Emerging Young Lawyers in Healthcare Award Recipient, 2022