Healthcare Investors and Lenders
- Private equity, venture capital and angel investors benefit from Holland & Knight's extensive transactional and regulatory compliance experience in the healthcare industry.
- Our attorneys regularly advise specialty finance companies and commercial lenders focused on the healthcare sector.
- Clients choose our Healthcare Investors and Lenders Team because we can offer, provide and develop creative solutions to the complex challenges inherent in healthcare capital transactions.
Holland & Knight's Healthcare Investors and Lenders Team supports investors, specialty finance companies and commercial lenders in structuring complex investments, acquisitions and financings across all healthcare sectors.
Private equity, venture capital and angel investors benefit from our fully integrated and multidisciplinary team that blends the knowledge and experience of dozens of transactional and regulatory compliance attorneys. Investors and companies raising capital often choose Holland & Knight because our lawyers develop creative solutions to the complex challenges inherent in capital transactions.
Specialty finance companies and commercial lenders focused on the healthcare industry trust our in-depth experience gained from representing large healthcare companies and investors. As lead transaction counsel or special healthcare counsel, we guide clients through multiple phases that influence the structuring and negotiating of leveraged acquisitions, venture capital and growth financings.
Our experience includes:
- serving investors and portfolio companies as special healthcare regulatory and compliance counsel on investment transactions
- uniting companies looking to raise capital with investors seeking opportunities, as well as helping investors identify potential companies worthy of investment
- assisting high-growth companies in achieving their funding goals
- assisting investors with payment and reimbursement issues, in addition to intellectual property, fraud and abuse matters, state licensure issues and other compliance matters
- handling dispositions of investments through sales, public offerings and recapitalizations
- advising investors on platform-company mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and dispositions, as well as "bolt-on" acquisitions
- serving as special healthcare and regulatory counsel on investment transactions for portfolio companies
- assisting investors and portfolio companies with internal and government investigations, performing comprehensive due diligence, and exploring key issues and regulatory risks
- providing specialty finance companies and commercial lenders assistance in structuring debt financing transactions such as senior, subordinated and mezzanine debt, asset-based loans, term loans, and revolving and bridge loans
- advising companies, investors and lenders on debt securities, high-yield notes, capital market offerings, and bond and public finance transactions
- providing assistance with other financing and leasing services, including double lockbox transactions involving Medicare and Medicaid receivables, sale-leaseback transactions, project finance, equipment leasing, debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing and intercreditor agreements