Erin Goodman is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office, where she focuses on a variety of commercial real estate transactions.
As part of her practice, Ms. Goodman advises on a range of matters, including acquisitions, dispositions, development, land use, cooperative and condominium law, leasehold condominiums and commercial leasing.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Goodman represented clients on various New York City tax and zoning issues, including applying for Industrial & Commercial Abatement Program (ICAP), 421-a and 420-c real estate tax exemptions. Additionally, Ms. Goodman represented clients in the acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties and the formations of condominiums.
During law school, Ms. Goodman served as a law clerk to the Honorable Susan D. Wigenton of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Represent developers in the acquisition, disposition and development of residential, commercial and mixed-used condominium regimes
- Represent the sponsors of new construction and rehabilitated condominiums in residential unit contract negotiations and closings
- Represent the owners of commercial properties in converting to condominium ownership
- Represent condominium and cooperative boards in matters concerning the operation of the property
- Represent lenders in analyzing and making construction and other loans with respect to properties in New York
- Represent owners of commercial condominium units in loan negotiations with lenders
- Represent landlords and tenants in establishing leasehold condominium structures
- Represent high-net-worth individuals in sales and acquisitions of residential apartments in New York City
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D.
- Boston University, B.A.
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Dean's Merit Scholarship, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Alexander Fellow, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law