Eli Gordon is a corporate attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Mr. Gordon focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), private equity, emerging companies and other general corporate matters.
In addition, Mr. Gordon represents insureds and underwriters in connection with transactional risk products, including the issuance of representations and warranties (R&W) insurance policies. His clients also include a specialized cannabis packaging company and a daily fantasy sports company.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Gordon worked at a large regional law firm and gained experience with respect to entrepreneurial business, commercial lending and corporate transactions.
While in law school, Mr. Gordon was a member of the University of Miami Business Law Review and the Charles C. Papy Jr. Moot Court Board. He twice competed in the Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition, where his team finished as finalists both years. Mr. Gordon also participated in Miami STREET Law, an educational, legal outreach program that trains current law students to teach law at schools throughout Miami-Dade County.
Prior to law school, Mr. Gordon served as a City Year Miami AmeriCorps Member at Booker T. Washington High School, and he has served on the City Year Alumni Leadership Board.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami, MBA, cum laude
- New York University, B.S., Sports Management
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Young Jewish Professionals, Miami Chapter
- Israel Bonds, Broward Chapter
- Order of the Barristers
- Miami Scholars Public Interest Program, University of Miami School of Law, 2015-2018