Eli Gordon is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Mr. Gordon focuses his practice on transactional matters, representing private equity firms and their portfolio companies, family offices and private companies in leveraged buyouts, growth equity investments, merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions and general corporate matters. Mr. Gordon has represented public and privately held companies across a wide range of industries, such as manufacturing, infrastructure, healthcare, food services, cannabis, gaming, technology and software as a service (SaaS).
In addition, Mr. Gordon represents insureds and underwriters in connection with transactional risk products, including the issuance of representations and warranties insurance (RWI) policies. His clients also include a cannabis packaging company and a daily fantasy sports company.
Mr. Gordon's representative experience includes:
- represented Kaho Partners, a New York-based private equity firm, and its portfolio company Addtronics in the 1) acquisition of Dynamic Design Solutions, a full-service design and build automation resource for manufacturers; 2) acquisition of Missouri Tooling and Automation, a leading custom robotic automation systems provider; 3) acquisition of Bow Robotics, a leading robotic parts manufacturer and repair provider and 4) acquisition of Sirius Automation, a leading developer of laboratory robotic systems for blue-chip biotech and pharmaceutical companies
- represented United Western Group, a Washington, D.C.-based private equity firm, as a lead investor in the recapitalization of Veridian Healthcare, a leading outsourced manufacturer of home health and diagnostic products
- represented Celsius Holdings Inc., maker of a leading global fitness energy drink, CELSIUS®, on its definitive agreement forging a long-term strategic distribution arrangement with PepsiCo Inc.
- represented Plaza Medical Centers, a provider of value-based primary care services for Medicare Advantage patients, in its acquisition by ClareMedica Health Partners, a portfolio company of Denver-based healthcare private equity firm Revelstoke Capital Partners
- represented LURE Outdoor LLC, a leading advertising services company specializing in billboards and windowscapes, in its acquisition by Pearl Media Holdings LLC
- represented Reich & Tang Deposit Networks, a leading administrator of reciprocal deposit networks for banks and insured cash sweep programs for broker-dealers and other financial institutions, in its agreement to receive a significant investment from Estancia Capital Partners
- represented Audax Private Equity and its portfolio company Fastener Distribution Holdings in the 1) acquisition of Unical Defense, a global provider of aftermarket component parts and logistics services for aircraft; and 2) the acquisition of Madison Aerospace, a certified aerospace hardware distributor
- represented Emko Capital, a Philadelphia-based private equity firm, and its portfolio company SMX Industrial Solutions in the 1) acquisition of Scotchman Industries, a leading manufacturer of hydraulic ironworkers, cold saws and hydraulic presses; and 2) the acquisition of Steelmax Tools, a key supplier of fabrication and welding mechanization solutions
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Miami, MBA, cum laude
- New York University, B.S., Sports Management
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Financials Deal of the Year, M&A Advisor Awards, 2022
- Order of the Barristers
- Miami Scholars Public Interest Program, University of Miami School of Law, 2015-2018