Frederick J. Grady is a partner in Holland & Knight's Tampa office. He is a commercial litigator who has significant experience in several areas of complex commercial litigation, construction, and environmental law. He handles construction litigation, including delay claims, mechanic's lien work, architect/engineer liability, and differing site conditions claims. His experience also includes litigation of toxic tort and environmental contamination cases involving personal injury and property damage.
In addition, Mr. Grady is experienced in contract drafting, review, and administration. He also is well-versed in various types of projects, including commercial and residential construction such as residential developments, single family homes, apartment and condominium complexes, office buildings, restaurants, shopping malls, airports, highways, sports facilities, power plants, and wastewater treatment facilities.
While attending Mercer University, Mr. Grady was a member of the Blue Key, Cardinal Key and Order of Omega honorary societies, played varsity baseball, and was president of Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Mercer University, B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude
- All State Courts in Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Entertainment and Sports Forum
- American Bar Association, Construction Forum
- Georgia Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Education Foundation
- Outback Bowl, Committee Member
- Sports Lawyers Association
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Commercial Litigation, 2010-2021; Bet-the-Company Litigation, 2010-2015