Cameron R. Hall is a Tampa real estate attorney who focuses his practice on the acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial real estate. Mr. Hall represents landlords, tenants, purchasers and sellers in a wide range of commercial real estate matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Hall interned with the U.S. Department of Justice, where he worked with the Elder Justice Initiative. Mr. Hall also interned for the Hon. Elizabeth A. Kovachevich of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
In law school, Mr. Hall graduated first in his class, where he received the highest grade designation in 14 courses. Mr. Hall was a member of the Stetson Law Review, a teaching assistant and a research assistant.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- College of Charleston, B.S., Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing, magna cum laude
- National Order of Scribes Award, Stetson University College of Law, 2017
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, Stetson University College of Law, 2017
- Stetson Law Review, Outstanding Associate, Spring 2016
- Presidential Scholarship, The College of Charleston, 2009-2013