Cameron R. Hall is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight’s Tampa office. Mr. Hall’s practice focuses on a broad range of transactional real estate matters, including on the acquisition, disposition, development and leasing of commercial real estate.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Hall interned with the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), where he worked with the Elder Justice Initiative. He also interned for the Honorable Elizabeth A. Kovachevich of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
In law school, Mr. Hall graduated first in his class and received the highest grade designation in 14 courses. He was also a member of the Stetson Law Review and served as a teaching assistant and research assistant.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- College of Charleston, B.S., Business Administration, Concentration in Marketing, magna cum laude
- National Order of Scribes Award, Stetson University College of Law, 2017
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, Stetson University College of Law, 2017
- Stetson Law Review, Outstanding Associate, Spring 2016
- Presidential Scholarship, The College of Charleston, 2009-2013