Jeanne Harrison is a transactional and litigation construction attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Harrison's practice is exclusively focused on helping clients navigate construction-related disputes and contracts.
Ms. Harrison has experience representing owners, subcontractors, architects, material suppliers and engineers in litigation matters on private and public construction projects. She is well versed in various types of projects, including military bases, schools, vertical construction, residential developments, multifamily residential, highways and related infrastructure, power plants and data centers.
In addition to providing traditional litigation and arbitration trial services, Ms. Harrison routinely provides insights and advice during the negotiation and review of contracts, identifying potential risk exposure and liabilities, including those related to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) workplace safety claims. Ms. Harrison also serves as project counsel during the course of construction projects to address issues as they arise. In this role, she has represented clients in mediations and dispute resolution board hearings.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Harrison was an attorney at a national construction law boutique in its Nashville office. While in law school, she served as a legislative intern in the Tennessee General Assembly.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Tennessee, M.P.A., summa cum laude
- Stetson University, B.A., Political Science and English, cum laude
- Nashville Market Makers, Co-Founder
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC), Nashville Chapter, 2021-Present
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Construction Law and Litigation – Construction Ones to Watch, 2022, 2023
- Georgia Legal Elite, Georgia Trend magazine, 2019, 2021