Tori Harrison is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Austin office. Ms. Harrison assists clients in complex commercial litigation, mediation and arbitration. She also assists clients across a range of industries and subject matter, including contractual disputes, employment, construction, media and entertainment, healthcare, insurance and other civil litigation matters.
Prior to pursuing a career in law, Ms. Harrison worked in production and editing at Pac-12 Enterprises in San Francisco, California.
- Represented a national physician practice management company in dispute with a former physician arising from the company's acquisition of the physician's practice
- Represented an oil and gas operator in a dispute with an international oil production company arising from the enforceability of oil and gas leases in the wake of a mineral rights ownership dispute
- Represented a construction subcontractor in a dispute arising from a job site personal injury
- Represented a local hospital in an ad valorem tax dispute with the municipality arising from a tax abatement agreement
- Represented an international employer in a New York-based employment arbitration
- Represented rural hospitals in various labor and employment matters in front of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and in Texas state and federal courts
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., Media Studies
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Travis County Women Lawyers' Association
- OutYouth, Board of Directors
- The Best Lawyers in America Guide, Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Litigation, Entertainment and Sports Law, Ones to Watch, 2024