Cory Hartstein is an attorney in Holland & Knight's West Palm Beach office and a member of the firm's Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice. Mr. Hartstein handles a wide range of matters in federal and state courts, and frequently litigates matters involving complex civil and commercial litigation, white collar criminal defense and government investigations.
While in law school, Mr. Hartstein served as a law clerk in the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of Florida in the Civil Division, where he worked in the General Litigation and the Health Care Fraud/Affirmative Civil Enforcement (ACE) units. Mr. Hartstein participated in the school's Health Rights Clinic, where he represented indigent clients in administrative hearings. Mr. Hartstein also was an active member of the trial team and competed in numerous competitions throughout the country.
Prior to law school, Mr. Hartstein worked as a development fellow for the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, B.A., Political Science and Middle Eastern Studies, cum laude
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, 2023
- Daniel S. Pearson Endowed Scholarship, University of Miami School of Law, 2022
- Dean's List, University of Miami School of Law, 2020-2023
- HOPE Summer Public Interest Fellow, University of Miami School of Law, 2021