Jacqueline N. Harvey is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's San Francisco and Portland offices. Ms. Harvey's practice includes representing individuals and corporations in complex commercial disputes, professional liability, construction claims, copyright and tort litigation. She represents clients in a broad range of industries, including healthcare, technology and hospitality. She also has experience representing clients in administrative and mandamus litigation relating to housing, land use and environmental matters.
Ms. Harvey has experience appearing on cases before California superior courts, California district courts, the California Courts of Appeal and private arbitrations.
Ms. Harvey is a Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star and has successfully assisted clients who are victims of fraud and financial elder abuse.
During law school, Ms. Harvey was an extern for the Honorable Robert N. Kwan of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California. She also participated in the Investor Advocacy Program, where she advocated on behalf of investors in arbitrations against brokers.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Puget Sound, B.A., Business Administration
- All State Courts in California
- All State Courts in Oregon
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Pepperdine Law Review, Associate Editor and Member, 2016-2018
- Pepperdine Law Interschool Moot Court Board, Member, 2016-2017
- Business Leadership Program, University of Puget Sound, 2011-2014
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020, 2021