Jessica Heather Hoch is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami office. Ms. Hoch represents clients in a variety of complex commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, disposition, development and financing of resort and other mixed-use and master-planned communities, condominium, residential, hotel, multifamily, office, industrial, shopping centers, healthcare assisted and senior living, skilled nursing and medical office buildings throughout the United States.
Ms. Hoch represents developers in connection with the development of condominium units, including registrations under the Florida Condominium Act. Ms. Hoch's experience includes representation of developers of mixed-use developments consisting of resort, office, retail, hotel and residential components, including, without limitation, handling all development agreements, leasing matters, operational issues and entitlement procurements.
Ms. Hoch's practice includes real estate finance experience representing institutional lenders, commercial banks and other financial institutions in secured lending transactions, including acquisition, construction and permanent loans, secured credit facilities and the participation and syndication of loans.
Ms. Hoch represents private and public entities in the development of commercial, residential and mixed-use projects in all phases of development. Ms. Hoch has also assisted clients with the procurement and retention of development entitlements; the negotiation and preparation of developer agreements; representation relating to impact fees and capital charges; and all other aspects of representation before local, regional and state agencies.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Stetson University, B.B.A., Finance and Business Law, summa cum laude
- All State Courts in Florida
- National Council of Jewish Women, Miami Chapter, Board of Directors
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges, 2011
- Victor O. Wehle Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy, 2011
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award, 2011