- Holland & Knight's Israel Team regularly advises Israeli clients operating in the United States, as well as companies and investors doing business in Israel, on a wide range of legal issues.
- Members of our team have a deep understanding of the Israeli marketplace and assist clients in identifying and maximizing investor and market opportunities.
- We provide legal counsel to participants in a variety of industries, including clean technology, water and energy; transportation and logistics; healthcare devices and products; hospitality and real estate; and government incentives, procurement and regulation.
A Strong Commitment to the State of Israel
Holland & Knight is a global law firm with a strong commitment to the state of Israel. We focus on providing guidance to Israeli investors and companies interested in doing business in the United States and Latin America. Areas of legal guidance that are typically provided to our Israel Practice clients include real estate, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, international tax, cross border and customs, Internet privacy and cybersecurity, intellectual property, government lobbying, regulations and compliance, U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), U.S. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), and litigation and dispute resolution.
Our experience assisting Israeli clients includes:
- working with investment firms and funds investing in U.S. real estate
- handling licensing distribution and joint venture agreements, as well as all aspects of development and operation of small, middle-market and large businesses
- assisting companies in identifying and structuring financing opportunities
- assisting companies in identifying opportunities and getting financing for U.S. government contracts at the state, federal and local levels
- assisting companies in their sales of Israeli products and services to U.S. federal, state and local governments
We have a thorough understanding of how many Israeli businesses and law firms work together – we also recognize the importance of being flexible to accommodate our Israeli clients’ needs. Many of our lawyers are fluent in Hebrew and are knowledgeable about the cultural differences and similarities between Israel and the United States.
Extensive International Capabilities, Including Strength in U.S., Latin America and Israel
Holland & Knight has more than 1,600 attorneys in 30 offices in the U.S., Latin America and around the world. Lawyers and professionals across the firm are highly experienced in all the interdisciplinary areas necessary to guide an entrepreneurial or an established company through the opportunities and challenges that arise throughout the company’s life cycle. Our first-hand knowledge of our clients’ industries – combined with our knowledge of how to counsel clients through all the legal and business complexities involved in engaging in cross-border business – is invaluable for enabling our team to serve as comprehensive strategic advisors.
With an intimate understanding of the Israeli economic, political and social environment, members of Holland & Knight’s Israel Team provide a wide array of legal services to both Israeli clients operating abroad and companies and investors doing business in Israel. Our lawyers have extensive experience with outbound projects and regularly represent clients from the region.
The Latin America Team at Holland & Knight is comprised of multicultural and multilingual attorneys offering a multitude of services to assist clients in successfully doing business in Latin America, whether it is due diligence or structuring and closing transactions. Our lawyers have been representing clients in this region for more than 30 years and have built an extensive support network across the region.
Dedicated to Exceptional Client Service
A core value of Holland & Knight is our dedication to delivering the highest quality of legal services and providing responsive and cost-effective counsel to every client. This core value of the firm – coupled with our business acumen, legal experience and solid commitment to the Israeli marketplace – enables us to successfully assist our Israeli clients operating in the United States, as well as companies and investors doing business in Israel.