Monika Jain is a private wealth services attorney in Holland & Knight's New York office. She advises and represents clients in estate and tax planning, wealth transfer and asset protection, estate and trust administration, contested probate matters, and charitable giving. A natural component of Ms. Jain's practice is the transfer of business interests within business succession and estate plans.
In addition, Ms. Jain advises on and assists in the creation of private charitable foundations and the negotiation and preparation of charitable gift agreements.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, J.D.
- Colgate University, B.A., cum laude with Honors in English
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Northwestern University School of Law, Editor-in-Chief
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020