Melissa Jones is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Jones represents lenders and borrowers in structuring and closing commercial finance transactions primarily in the healthcare industry. She assists clients with acquisition financing, asset-based lending, capital expenditure funding, real estate and construction lending and equipment financing. Ms. Jones has negotiated credit facilities involving hospitals and health systems, behavioral health, senior living, skilled nursing facilities and other post-acute care providers.
She also assists lenders and distressed healthcare entities with troubled credit facilities. Ms. Jones' experience additionally includes debtor-in-possession financing, receiverships, restructuring, defaults and workouts.
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Mississippi, B.A., Spanish, Sociology
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA), Tennessee Chapter, Board Member, 2020-Present
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2024