Justin M. Kadoura is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Philadelphia office. His practice focuses primarily on complex commercial, product liability, mass tort and Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) litigation, with an emphasis on legal strategy and writing. Mr. Kadoura is experienced in litigating complex individual, class and multidistrict actions in state and federal courts.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Kadoura was an attorney at other Am Law 100 firms, where he handled matters involving a wide range of subject matters, including for clients in the pharmaceutical, medical device, real estate, consumer product, manufacturing and adult entertainment industries. Mr. Kadoura also clerked for the Honorable Paul Diamond of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the Honorable Jane Roth of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Hood College, B.A., Political Science and Government, cum laude
- All State Courts in Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Temple Law Review, Staff Editor