Shaina Kamen is a private wealth services attorney based in Holland & Knight's Miami office. She concentrates her practice on sophisticated trusts and estates matters for individuals and families. Ms. Kamen has extensive experience in formulating estate plans for entrepreneurs, including social media influencers.
Ms. Kamen advises clients on all aspects of estate, gift and generation-skipping transfer tax planning. She works with clients and family offices to create estate and business succession plans consistent with family goals.
In addition, Ms. Kamen advises clients on how to build their charitable legacies by developing and administering charitable giving programs through the use of entities such as private foundations and charitable trusts.
Her practice encompasses all aspects of estate and trust administration in New York and Florida.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Tax
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D.
- The George Washington University, B.A.
- New York
- New York State Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Law Section Newsletter, Associate Editor, 2017-Present
- New York City Bar Association, Trusts, Estates, & Surrogate's Court Committee, 2018-2019
- New York City Bar Association, Estate & Gift Taxation Committee, 2015-2018
- Rising Star, New York Super Lawyers magazine, 2015-2019