Aron Karabel is an accomplished litigator and has established a reputation among national companies as a "go-to" attorney for employment litigation. Clients in a variety of industries, such as manufacturing, automotive, technology, hospitality, telecommunications, retail, financial services and healthcare, rely on him to counsel them on complex employment matters and defend them in their toughest litigation. He has successfully litigated matters in both federal and state courts and before various arbitrators and public agencies.
Mr. Karabel has advised, mediated and defended clients in employment matters of all types, including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), unfair labor practices, non-complete/non-solicitation agreements, wage and hour issues, employee discipline, benefits, employee contracts (including contract negotiations), and workplace discrimination and harassment claims. Clients have also benefited from training programs developed by Mr. Karabel on matters relating to employment policies, harassment, discrimination and other day-to-day issues faced by employers.
Additionally, Mr. Karabel has significant experience in labor relations, including negotiations, contract grievances, disciplinary proceedings and administrative hearings.
Clients have commented that Mr. Karabel is "...responsive and deals with employees extremely well; he is very thoughtful about all aspects of his representation of the company" and that "[his] legal analysis and feedback is always spot on; he has a fantastic attitude, a pragmatic approach, and a responsive nature."
- Albany Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Arizona State University, B.A., Political Science and Psychology, cum laude
- New York
- Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law, Alumnus, 2018
- Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, Fellow
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA)
- Tennessee Employment Relations Research Association, President
- New York State Bar Association
- Anti-Defamation League Southeast Region, Board Member
- Anti-Defamation League National Civil Rights Committee
- Jewish Federation of Nashville and Middle Tennessee, Board Member and YLD Campaign Chair
- Jewish Federations of America, National Young Leadership Cabinet
- West End Synagogue, Board Member and Personnel Committee Chair
- PENCIL Nashville
- Chambers USA – America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Labor & Employment, 2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Labor Law - Union, 2023-2024
- Client Choice Award, Employment & Benefits, Tennessee, 2019