Jordan T. Koenig is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office, where he focuses his practice on representing clients in state and federal court proceedings involving complex commercial disputes and white-collar criminal defense.
Mr. Koenig has a broad range of litigation and investigation experience, including drafting pleadings and motions, leading client meetings and conferences with opposing counsel, advocating in hearings and deposing witnesses.
- Represented an energy company in a breach of contract dispute in state court, federal court and an international arbitration
- Represented a receiver in recovering and distributing assets from a Ponzi scheme
- Represented an energy company in a breach of contract dispute
- Represented a former federal inmate in civil rights and tort litigation
- Represented a healthcare professional in a fraud investigation
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, B.S., Marketing
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas