Jordan T. Koenig is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office, where he focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation while representing clients in state court, federal court and arbitration proceedings.
Mr. Koenig has experience representing companies and individuals across a multitude of industries. These cases have involved breach of contract, fraud, the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) and trade secret disputes. His experience includes advocacy at trial and motion hearings, drafting motions and pleadings, taking depositions, preparing witnesses to testify and developing case strategy.
In addition, Mr. Koenig has substantial knowledge and experience in electronic discovery (e-discovery) practices, from preparing for anticipated e-discovery to the managed review and ultimate production of electronically stored information (ESI).
- Representing a petrochemical company in litigation concerning breach of contract, business disparagement, tortious interference, trade secrets and antitrust issues
- Representing an international energy company and its affiliate in an International Centre for Dispute Resolution (ICDR) arbitration involving claims for breach of contract, fraud and statutory violations
- Representing receivers in recovering and distributing assets from a Ponzi scheme
- Represented a former federal inmate in civil rights and tort litigation
- Represented a healthcare professional in a fraud investigation
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Louisiana State University, B.S., Marketing
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All Star, 2021-2022