Ralph T. Lepore III
Ralph T. Lepore III is a partner in Holland & Knight's Boston office and is a member of the firm's Litigation Section. Mr. Lepore is a trial lawyer with more than 40 years of experience practicing in the area of general civil litigation. He has experience in the areas of product liability, environmental litigation, toxic and mass tort litigation, general commercial litigation, class action, aviation, drug and pharmaceutical, mortgage, banking and insurance coverage litigation.
At Holland & Knight, Mr. Lepore was a member of its Directors Committee for more than 15 years, including 10 years as its chair; served as litigation practice group leader for Boston for more than 10 years; and currently serves as Chair of the Holland & Knight Charitable Foundation.
In the community, Mr. Lepore has been a member of the Board of Advisors for the Christa McAuliffe Center and the Foundation Board of the Framingham State College, after serving 11 years on the Board of Trustees at the College, including five years as Chair. He received an Honorary Degree of Doctor of Law from the institution in 2002. He also served for many years on the Judicial Nominating Committee and has involvement in fundraising activities for The Jimmy Fund and Metrowest Legal Services.
Mr. Lepore is licensed in Massachusetts and has had pro hac vice admissions in several states, including Alabama, California, Connecticut, Florida, Maine, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, and Vermont, as well as the District of Columbia.
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- University of Massachusetts Amherst, B.A., Political Science
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Insurance Law, Commercial Litigation, 2005-2021; Litigation - Environmental, 2017-2021
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine, 2004-2006, 2010-2018
- Best Lawyers in New England, 2013-2016
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated