Craig A. Macauley
Craig Macauley is a real estate finance attorney in Holland & Knight's Boston office. Mr. Macauley focuses his practice on providing document preparation, franchise agreement, lease, title and survey due diligence and negotiation for commercial real estate finance transactions, including multistate and multiproperty transactions. He has recently worked on teams involved in several transactions for national lenders in the $100-500 million+ range.
Mr. Macauley, whose legal career has spanned more than 30 years, also has knowledge in various areas such as title insurance, creditors' rights and contract law, plus general legal matters.
Mr. Macauley also volunteers with the local Habitat for Humanity chapter.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D.
- Syracuse University, Martin J. Whitman School of Management, B.S.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Joseph Halpern-David Furman American Inn of Court, Graduate, 1993