Dalton B. Miller is a real estate finance attorney based in Holland & Knight's Charlotte office. His practice focuses on the representation of multinational financial services companies, real estate investment trusts and other lending institutions in a variety of commercial real estate finance transactions.
Mr. Miller also has experience advising clients regarding a wide variety of complex commercial real estate transactions.
- UNC School of Law, J.D.
- Appalachian State University, M.P.A.
- Appalachian State University, B.S., Political Science and Criminal Justice, summa cum laude
- New York
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- North Carolina Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- The Federalist Society