Taylor P. Monnig is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. Ms. Monnig represents lenders and borrowers in commercial finance transactions, primarily in the healthcare industry with an emphasis on long-term care and senior housing facilities.
Ms. Monnig's experience includes acquisition financing, asset-based, real estate and construction funding, syndicated and single lender loan transactions, senior and subordinated credit facilities, intercreditor agreements, workouts and restructuring.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Monnig gained valuable experience with a large national law firm, where she was a member of the firm's Real Estate and Finance Practice Group.
- Represented the lender in $368 million of term, accounts receivable and mezzanine loans to finance the acquisition and operations of 27 assisted living and skilled nursing facilities across Florida
- Represented the lender in $604 million of term, accounts receivable and mezzanine loans to the owners and operators of 54 skilled nursing and assisted living facilities in numerous states
- Represented the lender in an $89 million term loan to finance the acquisition of 15 skilled nursing facilities in three states
- Represented the lender in a $33 million term loan to finance the construction of a skilled nursing and assisted living facility in Tennessee
- Represented the lender in a $20 million term loan to finance the acquisition of multiple assisted living and memory care facilities across the midwestern United States
- Represented the borrower in a $70 million loan for the joinder of five independent living and memory care facilities to a senior credit facility acquisition of six assisted living and skilled nursing facilities in various states
- Represented the lender in a modification to a $539 million term loan in order to approve the borrower's restructuring of the ownership of 27 skilled nursing, assisted living and memory care facilities
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D., with honors
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, B.S., Legal Studies, cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- East Tennessee Lawyers' Association for Women
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Banking and Finance Law, and Real Estate Law, 2023, 2024
- Attorneys for Justice, Tennessee Supreme Court, 2021