Jamie Billotte Moses is an Orlando litigation attorney and a member of the firm's Appellate Team. Ms. Moses focuses her practice primarily on state and federal appeals. She also has significant experience representing clients in real estate and broker litigation, professional malpractice litigation, along with insurance and bad faith litigation.
Ms. Moses is board certified in Appellate Law by The Florida Bar. Prior to joining Holland & Knight, she was a partner at a large Orlando law firm, where she led the appellate practice group.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D.
- UCLA, B.A.
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Orange County Bar Association, former President
- Orange County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, former President
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association, former President
- The Florida Bar, Appellate Board Certification Committee
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division, former President
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Board Member
- Award for Excellence in the Promotion of Board Certification, The Florida Bar, Board of Legal Specialization and Education, 2021
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Appellate Law, 2021, 2022
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2015-2021
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, Top 100 Florida Lawyers, 2018; Top 50 Florida Women Lawyers, 2018, 2020; Orlando Top 50, 2020, 2021
- Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trend magazine, 2006, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018-2021
- Pro Bono Service Award, The Florida Bar, Appellate Practice Section, 2015
- Distinguished Leadership Award, Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers, 2015
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated
- Leader in the Law, Florida Association for Women Lawyers, 2012
- Outstanding Substantive Law Committee Chair, Orange County Bar Association, 2007