Neely Pauley Munnerlyn
Neely Munnerlyn is a tax attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office. Ms. Munnerlyn focuses her practice on employee benefits, executive compensation and taxation.
Ms. Munnerlyn counsels clients on compliance with Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Internal Revenue Code and other federal laws relating to qualified retirement plans, welfare plans, equity incentive plans, executive compensation arrangements and nonqualified deferred compensation programs. Ms. Munnerlyn also assists clients with benefit plan implementation and administration, advises clients on fiduciary matters and counsels clients on employee benefit and executive compensation issues that arise in connection with mergers and acquisitions.
Ms. Munnerlyn’s clients include charitable and other tax-exempt organizations, individuals, and large and small private and public companies in a variety of industries.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., magna cum laude
- Texas A&M University, B.A., magna cum laude
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- The Legal 500 USA, Labor and Employment: Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation, Tax: Domestic Tax, Labor and Employment: Employee Health and Retirement Plans; Labor and Employment: Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation, and Retirement Plans – Design, 2015, 2017-2021
- Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine, Tax: ERISA/Employee Benefits, 2014, 2016-2017, 2020-2022
- Rising Star, Texas Super Lawyers magazine, Employee Benefits/ERISA, 2004-2006, 2009, 2011-2013