Jimena Nieto is a Bogotá employment attorney who focuses her practice on labor and social security legislation in Colombia.
Ms. Nieto is well-versed in advising on labor relations between corporate management, employees and unions. Her counsel includes advice regarding disciplinary procedures; the coordination and execution of massive termination plans; participation in collective bargaining with unions; review and drafting of employment agreements, amendments and employer memorandums; review of corporate policies; and guidance on general labor matters.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Nieto worked in the labor relations department of a large Latin American airline holding company and in the employment practice area of a major international law firm.
- Universidad del Rosario, J.D.
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Specialization, Labor Law
- Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Specialization, Social Security Law
- Leaders League, Colombia, Labor & Employment, 2023
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2021