Gustavo Pardo Ardila is a tax attorney in Holland & Knight's Bogotá office. Mr. Pardo focuses his practice on a variety of tax issues in Colombia. He advises clients on various tax and legal matters, including tax planning, corporate, foreign exchange, tax litigation and controversy.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Pardo owned Gustavo Pardo & Associates, a boutique law firm that focused on tax and tax litigation. In addition, Mr. Pardo has more than 30 years of experience, 21 of them working within the tax industry at the Colombia offices of several major international accounting firms. He was a tax managing partner with Ernst & Young in Colombia up to 2012, before opening his own law firm.
Mr. Pardo is the director of the Tax Planning Program at the Colombian Tax Law Institute (ICDT). He also is a professor of tax courses and tax programs at some universities throughout Colombia. In addition, Mr. Pardo completed the Kellogg School of Management program in 2009.
- Universidad Externado de Colombia, J.D.
- Colombian Tax Law Institute (ICDT), Directors Committee, 2015-Present
- ICDT, Observatory of Tax Jurisprudence, Co-Founder, 2010; Co-Director, 2010-2014; Director, 2015-2018; Co-Director, 2019-Present
- Best Lawyers in Colombia, Tax Law, 2023
- The Legal 500 Latin America, Leading Lawyer, Tax, 2023
- Chambers Latin America – Latin America's Leading Lawyers for Business guide, Colombia: Tax, 2023
- Chambers Global – The World's Leading Lawyers for Business guide, Tax – Colombia, 2013-2022