Travis Parham is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Nashville office. When it comes to commercial disputes, one size does not fit all. Some disputes are best resolved through negotiation and a reasonable give and take. Some disputes can be resolved only in the courtroom. Mr. Parham uses his 25 years of commercial litigation experience across a broad variety of industries to assist clients in successfully resolving complex issues in the quickest, most efficient and least costly way possible.
In the course of his career, he has handled commercial disputes for a broad variety of clients, including:
- healthcare companies
- national and regional banks
- investment banks
- real estate buyers, sellers and developers
- local governments
- waste disposal companies
- major manufacturers
- telecommunications companies
Whether a small business or a Fortune 500 company, clients can expect Mr. Parham to bring his deep litigation experience and versatility to every matter.
His litigation successes are due in large part to his desire to understand his client's goals at the outset of the dispute and to design the best strategies to achieve those goals. He enjoys learning about each client's particular business as part of developing client-specific dispute resolution strategies. Whether it be an early private resolution or a lengthy public trial, Mr. Parham follows the path that best serves the client's strategy.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Tennessee, B.B.A., Business Administration, with highest honors
- All U.S. District Courts in Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United Way of Metropolitan Nashville, Sennett Society
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of Middle Tennessee, Board of Directors, Governance Committee Chair
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Commercial Litigation, 2009-2023; Litigation - Banking and Finance, 2011-2023; Litigation - Real Estate, 2011-2023; Litigation - Securities, 2011-2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Lawyer of the Year - Litigation - Securities (Nashville), 2021
- Mid-South Super Lawyers magazine, 2015-2022
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated