Chip Pierce is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Dallas office, where his practice focuses on lending transactions secured by commercial real estate, in addition to commercial leasing matters, and purchase and acquisition deals. Mr. Pierce currently assists institutional lending clients on construction-related real estate financing transactions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Pierce represented noninstitutional lending clients on construction and development financing matters in the commercial real estate arena, and served as counsel on a variety of commercial leasing transactions.
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A.
- Dallas Bar Association, Real Property Law Section, 2021-Present; Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section, 2021-Present; Corporate Counsel Section, 2021-Present
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers (DAYL), 2021-Present
- State Bar of Texas, 2019-Present