Wendy Qiu is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Los Angeles office. Ms. Qiu focuses her practice on litigation, white collar investigations, and arbitration and mediation matters for local and international clients. She has experience working with clients in the banking, telecommunications, healthcare, sports, restaurant and automotive industries.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Qiu was an associate at a national firm in its Los Angeles office and a member of the complex litigation group. Ms. Qiu's work on white collar matters included travel to China to conduct interviews, draft reports and develop a compliance program as part of an internal investigation for one of the world's largest video surveillance companies. In addition, Ms. Qiu has extensive experience in breach of contract, antitrust, fraudulent conveyance and healthcare whistleblower cases in California and New York courts.
During law school, Ms. Qiu was a judicial extern for the Honorable Dolly M. Gee of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California and for the Honorable Michael Linfield of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.S.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- Chinese - Mandarin