Nicole Ballante Rankin is a litigation attorney in Holland and Knight’s Tampa office. Ms. Rankin focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and dispute resolution in state and federal court.
Ms. Rankin has experience representing and counseling businesses and individuals in matters involving contract disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, real estate disputes and various business torts, including breaches of fiduciary duty, unfair and deceptive trade practices, and trademark litigation.
In addition, Ms. Rankin has experience in Title IX litigation and has provided pro bono assistance to clients seeking the return of children under the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Rankin focused her practice on complex commercial litigation at another law firm.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Florida State University, B.S., Communications; Minor in Criminology,
- All State Courts in Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- Pinellas County Mid-County Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Junior League of St. Petersburg, Care Fair Chair, 2023-2024
- Rising Star, Florida, Super Lawyers magazine, 2022-2023
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, 2021-2024; Litigation - Construction, 2021-2024
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Women in the Law, 2021