Daniel J. Ross is a Chicago real estate attorney who is experienced in the acquisition, financing, leasing and sale of commercial real estate.
Mr. Ross represents institutional, corporate, developer and other clients in transactions spanning a variety of property types across the country, including retail, office, restaurant, student housing, multifamily residential and healthcare property classes.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Ross was an attorney in the Chicago office of a national law firm.
- Represented one of the largest nonprofit hospitals in the U.S. in a variety of real estate transactions, including purchases, sales and leases
- Represented a national developer in the negotiation and drafting of restaurant leases for multiple major national tenants
- Represented a national retail client in the drafting of leases for locations across the country on the landlord and tenant sides
- Represented a national student housing developer in the acquisition, financing and sale of multiple large student housing projects
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Missouri, B.S.B.A., summa cum laude