Keith Sambur is a Denver financial services attorney who focuses his practice on representing a wide range of senior lenders, including commercial banks, private equity firms and hedge funds.
Mr. Sambur brings a multidisciplinary approach when representing clients in all aspects of financial transactions, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), real estate acquisitions and financings, and special situation investments. His clients include private investment funds, hedge funds, commercial and investment banks, and private and public companies.
In addition, Mr. Sambur has deep knowledge and experience in the field of corporate restructuring, having advised lenders and borrowers in financial restructurings and workouts, secured and unsecured lenders, hedge funds and investment banks. He is well-versed in advising on strategic investments and the acquisition of "control positions" in troubled or highly leveraged companies. Mr. Sambur also has represented clients in complex intercreditor disputes and creditor rights' litigation. This multifaceted background allows Mr. Sambur to blend techniques and disciplines to create value and opportunity for clients.
Mr. Sambur has lectured on a variety of restructuring issues for legal and business audiences.
- St. John's University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- The George Washington University, B.A.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Jarrow Montessori School, Board of Trustees, Vice Chairman
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Loan Syndications and Trading Association
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020
- Law360 Rising Star (Bankruptcy), 2015
- Rising Star, New York Super Lawyers magazine, 2013-2018