Danielle Santucci is a financial services attorney in Holland & Knight's San Francisco office and a member of the firm's Asset Finance Group. Ms. Santucci focuses her practice on commercial transactions related to the acquisition, financing and leasing of aircraft.
During law school, Ms. Santucci was the Senior Symposium Editor for the Hastings Law Journal, as well as a board member for both the Women's Law Society and the Alternative Dispute Resolution Team.
Prior to law school, Ms. Santucci worked at the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts assisting Article III, bankruptcy and magistrate judges. During her time there, Ms. Santucci facilitated the visit of international delegations of judges and judicial staff to various U.S. Circuit Courts and to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- University of California Hastings College of the Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
- Thurston Society
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Property, 2016
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Business Association/Introduction to Federal Securities Regulation, 2016
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, CA Privacy Law Advanced Works, 2016
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Remedies, 2018
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Property, 2016
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Wills and Trusts, 2016
- Albert G. Evans Scholarship in Private Enterprise, 2018
- GE Capital Aviation Services Scholarship, 2017
- International Academy of Dispute Resolution International Mediation Tournament, First Place Individual Mediator, First Place Team Mediation, Second Place Team Advocacy, Spring 2017
- American Bar Association Representation in Mediation Competition, First Place, Spring 2016
- Teaching Award of Excellence, Legal Writing, 2016; Moot Court, 2017