Evan Seideman is a transactional attorney and business advisor, and serves as the executive partner of Holland & Knight's Stamford office. Mr. Seideman counsels public and private companies, private equity funds, family offices, business development companies, angel and venture capital investors, and Fortune 1000 companies.
Mr. Seideman represents clients in domestic and cross-border private company acquisitions, minority and change of control investments, joint ventures, equity and debt finance transactions, and divestitures. He also provides general corporate counsel and governance counseling.
In addition, Mr. Seideman has served as pro bono counsel to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Connecticut (now Big Brothers Big Sisters of Connecticut) and UNCHAIN.
- Represent a joint venture partner of a successful bidder in the U.S. Department of the Interior’s New York Bight offshore wind sale, the highest-grossing competitive offshore energy lease sale in history
- Represent Anholt Services (USA) Inc. and affiliates, an indirect subsidiary of the Kattegat Trust, a philanthropic foundation and family office, in equity and debt investments in Peruvian Palm Holdings Ltd., a leading palm oil plantation and mill located in Pucallpa, Peru
- Represent a family office in a cross-border senior secured working capital debt facility to one of the largest providers of managed pressure, underbalanced and air/foam/aerated fluids drilling services to the petroleum and geothermal energy industries
- Represent Horizon Technology Finance Corporation, a leading specialty finance company, in connection with secured loans to venture capital-backed companies in the technology, life science, healthcare information and services, and sustainability industries, including to Alula Holdings, Audacy Corporation, Axiom Space Inc., Decisyon, Divergent Technologies Inc., IgnitionOne, Liqid Inc., Luxtera, Mustang Bio Inc., Provivi Inc., Topia and vTv Therapeutics
- Represented Heartwood Partners in its acquisition of Minimizer, LLC, a leading designer, developer, manufacturer, seller, marketer and distributor of aftermarket accessories for the heavy-duty truck market
- Represented High Bar Brands f/k/a Minimizer in its acquisition of Premier Manufacturing, a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of tractor trailer components, including couplings, pintle hitches, drawbar eyes, lunette eyes, hinge assemblies, front-end assemblies, dolly jacks and accessories for the trucking industry
- Represented High Bar Brands in its acquisition of Dieter's Accessories, a Canadian manufacturer of heavy-duty truck parts and stainless steel accessories
- Represented a middle market private equity fund in its acquisition of a manufacturer of prefabricated, modular steel detention cells, youth rooms, mental health facilities and private facilities
- Represent Annox Capital in a variety of Simple Agreement for Future Equity (SAFE) and venture capital investments, including in ConnectRN, Cruisebound, Evolve Vacation Rental Network, Sakara Life and Tipalti
- Represent Brothers Brook in various minority and venture capital investments, including in ConnectRN, Cruisebound, HealthCare Inc. (Healthcare.com), Mike’s Organic Delivery, RxSense LLC and Sakara Life
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D.
- Georgetown University, B.S.
- New York
- American Bar Association
- Lawyers Collaborative for Diversity (LCD), Board of Directors
- Staples Tuition Grants (STG), Board of Directors
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Corporate Law, 2018-2023
- Chambers USA - America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Corporate/M&A, 2022, 2023
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2019-2021
- The Legal 500, 2011, 2014-2015
- Connecticut Super Lawyers magazine, 2009
- New Leaders in the Law, The Connecticut Law Tribune, 2005