Andrew Solinger focuses his practice on False Claims Act defense, qui tam matters, internal investigations and government enforcement actions. Representing behavioral health organizations, physician practices, home health agencies, ambulatory surgery centers and other healthcare providers, he assists clients in responding to investigations, audits and other inquiries brought by federal and state government agencies and regulators.
Mr. Solinger's experience includes responding to subpoenas and civil investigative demands and representing healthcare clients before the Department of Justice, the Office of the Inspector General-Health and Human Services, U.S. Attorneys' Offices, and state healthcare regulators. He also represents providers in Medicare, Medicaid and commercial payor billing and reimbursement matters. He helps healthcare organizations achieve and maintain compliance with Corporate Integrity Agreements, and clients frequently seek his advice on a broad range of compliance issues involving the False Claims Act, federal and state anti-kickback statutes, federal Stark law, and other federal state healthcare regulations.
Previously, Mr. Solinger gained extensive healthcare experience as an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Arent Fox.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A., Political Science
- District of Columbia
- All U.S. District Courts in Maryland
- All U.S. District Courts in the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- Tennessee State Bar
- American Health Law Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Ones to Watch, Health Care Law, 2022-2023