Tyler L. Stephens is a Tampa real estate attorney who focuses his practice on the acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial real estate. Mr. Stephens represents landlords, tenants, purchasers and sellers in a wide range of commercial real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Stephens interned for a national real estate title insurance underwriter.
Mr. Stephens also has significant experience in real estate private equity, and prior to law school, he worked as an analyst for an investment company in Tampa.
Mr. Stephens graduated first in his class at the University of South Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- University of Florida, Warrington College of Business Administration, M.S., Real Estate, summa cum laude
- University of South Florida, B.S., Finance, summa cum laude
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Accounting, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2021
- King O'Neal Scholar, University of South Florida, 2019