Fernando Tevez is a business attorney in Holland & Knight's Tysons office. Mr. Tevez represents clients in a variety of corporate and transactional matters, with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), equity financing and general corporate counseling.
Mr. Tevez provides counsel to private and public companies across several industries, including government contracting, private equity, information technology, energy and life sciences. As a French and Spanish speaker, he serves clients using his foreign language skills as needed.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Tevez was an attorney with a national law firm in its Richmond office. He represented borrowers, developers, underwriters, issuers and lenders in a range of transactions involving tax-exempt bonds, conventional debt, commercial contracts and governmental incentives, often in the context of nonrecourse project financings.
During law school, Mr. Tevez served as a Manuscripts Editor for the Richmond Law Review and as a judicial intern for the Honorable Henry E. Hudson of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia and the Honorable Roger L. Gregory of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.
- University of Richmond School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude
- Methodist University, B.A., Political Science and International Relations; Minor in Financial Economics, magna cum laude
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Legislation & Regulation, University of Richmond School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Federal Income Taxation, University of Richmond School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Securities Regulation, University of Richmond School of Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Core Commercial Law Concepts, University of Richmond School of Law
- Davis United World College Scholar, Methodist University