Dustin Scott Timblin
Dustin Timblin represents banks, financial institutions, specialty lenders, hedge funds, mezzanine lenders, private equity firms, healthcare companies and other borrowers and lenders in complex commercial finance transactions with a focus on the healthcare industry.
He is experienced in a variety of debt capital structures and transaction types including senior and subordinated credit facilities, high-yield bonds and other private debt securities, asset-based lending, leveraged lending, acquisition and development financing, dividend recapitalizations, equipment financing and leasing, distressed lending, and medical and dental practice management lending.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., with honors
- Tennessee Technological University, B.S., Finance, summa cum laude
- American Bar Association
- American Health Law Association
- King's Daughters Child Development Center, Board of Directors
- Nashville Legal Aid Society, Pro Bono Clinic, Volunteer