Sarah T. Tremer
Sarah Tremer is a litigation attorney in Holland & Knight's Orange County office. Ms. Tremer focuses her practice in complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on product liability, mass tort and consumer fraud class action defense.
Ms. Tremer has extensive experience litigating and defending clients, including Fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers, in federal and state courts across the country. Her work includes matters involving single-plaintiff, multidistrict (MDL) and multicounty (MCL) litigations. She also counsels clients in litigation avoidance and risk mitigation, including U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulatory matters.
In addition to her legal practice, Ms. Tremer, who is fluent in Spanish, handles pro bono immigration cases. She also serves as a co-chair of the Diversity Committee in Holland & Knight's Orange County office.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Tremer was an attorney at a full-service law firm in its Newark, New Jersey office. In addition, she served as a law clerk to the Honorable Mitzy Galis-Menendez of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Hudson Vicinage.
During law school, Ms. Tremer was the symposium editor of the Seton Hall Law Legislative Journal and served as a research assistant to Professor Bernard K. Freamon. She also completed a judicial internship with the Honorable Michael A. Shipp of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- Seton Hall University, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Orange County Coalition for Diversity in the Law Inc (OCCDL) "Top Young Diverse Lawyer of Orange County," 2022
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Orange County Product Liability Litigation - Defendants One to Watch, 2023
- Rising Star, New Jersey Super Lawyers magazine, 2019-2022
- Ones to Watch, The Best Lawyers in America guide, 2020-2022
- Samuel J. Heyman Summer Fellowship Recipient, 2013
- Dean's List, Seton Hall University, 2007-2011