Chad Vanderhoef is a tax attorney based in Holland & Knight's Tampa office who focuses his practice on international tax planning, tax controversy and litigation, foreign investment in U.S. real estate and offshore tax compliance.
Mr. Vanderhoef’s practice includes advising clients in connection with cross-border restructuring matters and representing clients in tax controversy matters, including Internal Revenue Service (IRS) appeals and federal district court litigation.
Mr. Vanderhoef also advises clients in connection with certain IRS tax remediation options such as the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program and Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Vanderhoef was a tax attorney for a boutique international tax law firm.
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M., Taxation
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- Florida International University, M.S., Finance
- University of North Florida, B.B.A., Finance
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation
- The Florida Bar, Tax Section