Robert Warram is an attorney in Holland & Knight's Tampa office and practices in the firm's Real Estate Section. His practice is focused in the areas of real estate acquisition and disposition, development and commercial leasing. He has extensive experience representing both landlords and tenants in office, industrial, retail, and mixed-use leasing in Florida and nationally. Mr. Warram also has assisted U.S.-based multinational corporations in leasing and managing their international office portfolios, particularly in China and India, for more than a decade. He also represents Holland & Knight in connection with all of its office leasing activities.
Prior to entering law school, Mr. Warram worked as a commercial real estate appraiser.
During law school, Mr. Warram served as a member of the Florida Law Review.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., with honors
- University of Florida, B.A., Business Administration
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2013-2022
- Chambers USA - America's Leading Business Lawyers guide, Real Estate, 2015, 2016
- Florida Super Lawyers magazine, 2009-2012
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated