Genna Yarkin is a San Francisco environmental law attorney who focuses on environmental law, natural resources, land use and real estate. Her experience includes regulatory compliance, permitting, litigation and due diligence for project proponents and agencies under the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA).
While in law school, Ms. Yarkin gained federal environmental litigation experience as a legal intern in the Wildlife and Marine Resources Section of the U. S. Department of Justice's Environment and Natural Resource Division and served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Elena J. Duarte, Associate Justice for the Court of Appeal, Third Appellate District in Sacramento, Calif. She also earned a certificate in environmental law and was a senior articles editor of the Environmental Law and Policy Journal at the University of California Davis School of Law.
- University of California Davis School of Law, J.D.
- Haverford College, B.A., History
- California State Bar Association, Environmental Section
- Environmental Council of Sacramento, At-Large Board Member
- Rising Star, Northern California Super Lawyers magazine, 2020
- Holland & Knight Pro Bono All-Star, 2020