Anush Yegyazarian is a business attorney whose practice primarily focuses on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions. She is well-versed in the purchase of assets under bankruptcy and leveraged buyouts, as well as corporate governance and general corporate matters.
Ms. Yegyazarian has experience representing public and private companies, as well as private equity clients and their portfolio companies in a variety of corporate transactions. She handles matters in a variety of industries, including financial services, insurance, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and brick-and-mortar retail, as well as software and internet services.
Ms. Yegyazarian's representative matters include:
- private solar company's acquisition of certain solar assets of companies in bankruptcy
- private financial data and media company's cross-border acquisition of a financial data business
- private equity firm's acquisition of a software company
- U.S. insurance company's sale of certain assets to another insurance company
- data services and finance company's acquisition of a financial data services company
- retail pharmacy and prescription drug company's acquisition of a U.S. healthcare business
- international healthcare company's acquisition of dietary supplements company in bankruptcy
- U.S. healthcare company's cross-border acquisition of an insurance company
- banking institution's sale of certain of its U.S. assets and branches
- banking institution's sale of its domestic business
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Ms. Yegyazarian worked at two New York law firms. Before attending law school, Ms. Yegyazarian spent more than a decade covering the computer and technology industry as a journalist and editor.
Not yet admitted to the Connecticut Bar; admitted to New York Bar only and practicing under supervision of lawyers licensed to practice in Connecticut.
- The University of Chicago Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Stanford University, A.B.
- New York
- American Bar Association