Adam Zwecker is a real estate attorney in Holland & Knight's Miami and West Palm Beach offices. Mr. Zwecker has a diverse business background and broad experience with real estate acquisitions and dispositions, commercial leasing, and lender and borrower side commercial real estate finance transactions. He has represented local, national and international developers, investors and operators of commercial real estate, many of whom are actively reshaping the South Florida market.
Prior to joining Holland & Knight, Mr. Zwecker was a partner at a national AmLaw 100 law firm in its Miami office. In addition, prior to his legal career, Mr. Zwecker worked as an acquisition analyst and sales and marketing adviser for a large, publicly traded homebuilder.
- Represented a joint venture comprised of two prominent New York-based developers in an assemblage of properties on 29th Street in the Wynwood neighborhood from five different sellers to be the site of a landscape-changing, mixed-use project
- Represented a high-profile New York- and Miami-based developer in the acquisition of the former site of the Miami Arena
- Represented Miami-based developers in the acquisition of a portfolio of properties in downtown Miami in connection with the proposed development of the Miami Innovation District
- Represented a New York private equity fund and self-storage operator in the acquisition and financing of more than a dozen self-storage properties across the U.S.
- Represented a global insurance company in the sale of a 78,000-square-foot Class A office building near Miami International Airport
- Represented the developers of a high-profile, mixed-use project in Wynwood in the negotiation of a headquarters office lease with a publicly traded international tech company
- Represented the developer of one of the most significant mixed-use developments in the Brickell neighborhood of Miami in the negotiation of complex retail leases with high-profile national and international tenants
- Represented one of the most influential early developers of the Wynwood Arts District in Miami in the negotiation of complex retail and shared-office, co-working leases with high-profile local and national tenants, including for some of the most iconic early tenants in Wynwood
- Represented a national real estate investment and development firm in the negotiation of numerous complex office and industrial leases throughout South Florida
- Represented one of the largest special servicers of commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) loans in the leasing of hundreds of thousands of square feet of real estate-owned office buildings throughout the U.S.
- Represented a hospitality startup in the leasing of multiple floors of apartment buildings in downtown Miami in connection with a new hospitality concept
- Represented a well-known Miami Beach-based hard-money lender in the origination of dozens of multimillion-dollar bridge loans secured by first priority mortgages on commercial real estate
- Duke University School of Law, J.D.
- Duke University, MBA
- Cornell University, B.S., Labor Relations
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation, Ben Gurion Society and Leadership Development Initiative, Past Chair
- The Best Lawyers in America guide, Real Estate Law, 2021-2024