How the New Energy Law Will Impact Your Business
Holland & Knight Program
How the New Energy Law Will Impact Your Business: HB7135 just passed the House and Senate and has been signed by Governor Charlie Crist. This comprehensive bill will impact virtually every sector of our state’s economy, including: the utility, construction and transportation industries, as well as local governments, renewable energy, biofuel, solid waste and recycling companies.
Presenting attorneys from Holland & Knight's Tallahassee office included:
- Bruce May - RPS and Energy Efficiency Goals-- impact on Renewable Energy Development
- Larry Curtin - Environmental Impacts
- Jim Ervin - Economic Incentives for Green Energy
- Fred Dudley - Impact on Construction and Building Industry
- Mia McKown/Karen Walker - Impact on Transportation Sector
- Larry Sellers - Impact on Recycling and Solid Waste Management
The conference was organized by Bruce May, the firm's energy team leader.